* OVERDRIVE READY BOATS ARE NOT EQUIPPED WITH A SONAR POD OR FOOTRESTS *
- Model specific features
- Integrated LED navigation and lighting system in cockpit
- Electronic pod console and sonar Integrated utility battery box with fully integrated wiring system 12V USB and AUX ports
- Height adjustable transducer support
- Patented Gravity seat with high backrest
- Beaver Tail rudder
- Intuitive 8-ball steering control system
- Front Uni Track Rear
- Uni Track
- Side storage areas
- Four fishing rod holders with fishing rod leashes
- Holds on to leash
- Reinforced padded standing platform
- Deck rod storage
- Two cup holders
- Oversized front and rear storage areas with bungee cords
- Launching wheel in the keel (Feelfree patent)
- Molded-in handles
- Recessed fittings
- Drain plug
Feelfree designed the Dorado from the ground up with an emphasis on stability, tracking and propulsion made possible by an innovative cathedral trimaran hull. This unique hull features two outer pontoons and a center pontoon with deep channels in between, allowing for optimal performance on the water. The Dorado's open deck is designed with the angler in mind - wide open, ready for gear and accessible with unlimited gear options using Feelfree's Uni-Track system. On deck, you'll find the upgraded multi-height adjustable Gravity seat with high backrest for all-day pedaling and comfort. The kayak is maneuvered using Feelfree Gear's oversized Beaver Tail rudder combined with the intuitive "8 Ball" steering system for complete control.
Other features include four recessed rod holders with built-in bungee cords so you don't lose your rods, a built-in utility battery box with a fully integrated wiring system and AUX port (requires 12V battery), oversized storage areas in the front and back with bungee cords, electronics and sonar pod console, adjustable height transducer support, reinforced standing platform, deck rod storage, stand-up assist strap and dual cup holders.
The Dorado comes standard with the Feelfree Overdrive system, a modern evolution of pedal-powered kayak propulsion technology offering effortless speed, ease of use and adaptability. The patented Overdrive is the only two-in-one system that offers forward and reverse pedal or electric drive capabilities in a single unit when combined with the Overdrive Motor add-on.
Whether you choose to paddle, pedal with the Overdrive or turn it on with the optional Motor Drive (sold separately), the Dorado will extend your time on the water with the best in innovative features, stability, performance and comfort.